Guitar wanted.

Guest Ferret1959

Guest Ferret1959

My lad has taken to playing the guitar and I'm now looking for one for him.

Anyone got anything for sale?

I think he wants an amp too but anything goes at the mo. :)

Thanks.

Guest Ferret1959

Think I may be sorted as soon as I get a reply from the bloke I'm buying one off Ebay.

Why do they put stuff up for sale then make it nigh on impossible to contact??????????

Ferret what guitar did u get, hope you got some help as i`m not putting a dampner but there is a lot of sh!t on ebay re guitars, second hand ones are normally bent at the neck and new cheapos NORMALLY crap...BUT lets just hope you got a decent one! Pitty i didnt see this earlier.

Few questions, i know u already have it but it may help for ur amp and general interest...

1 How olds ur lad

2 What style of music is hi MOST interested in PLAYING

3 What guitar did u get

4 What bands does he like

Answer those and i may b able to help with ur amp and pedal selection, remeber amp is as important as guitar!

PS, i`m 21 and been playing for 12 years :D

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

ALSO check out my bands website

www.publicide.co.uk

You can download our full tracks at the mp3 section

download - pain in progress and then publicide as i would class those as our better ones.....maybe complications or christina if u like more chilled out rock secondly, but definately pain in progress.......feedback welcome!

Chris

Here fishy fishy.......

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

Guest Ferret1959
craynerd:

Few questions, i know u already have it but it may help for ur amp and general interest...

1 How olds ur lad

2 What style of music is hi MOST interested in PLAYING

3 What guitar did u get

4 What bands does he like

Chris

16 in May.

He likes Blink 182 and Green Day type of stuff, plus some bands I have never heard of being an old bugger. :)

I bought a 'Pulse', it was only a cheapo one cos it may be a five minute wonder with him, teenagers eh? :):):)

lol, :D

Mate if your looking for a small practice amp there is only one to choose!! and thats the Peavey Rage , very small praccy amp, BUT is FAR FAR better than any other amp on the market!

We use to sell them at the shop for £115 but look on ebay! Buy nows at £59 or bid as low as £20

Telling you now, they are well well worth the money! As good as most rehersal amps for quality just not QUITE as loud! but nearly lol!!!!

Certainly the type of amp for the grunge punk rock sound your son will be after! But will outplay your guitar by a long shot (i.e guitar may reduce amp quality, so if he gets into it u`ll only need to upgrade the guitar first, better than upgrading both!)

As for effects, go with the zoom 707, not the best quality but definately the most fun, lots of sounds and drum beats! Excellent all round pedal!

Amp

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

Pedal

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

Here fishy fishy.......

I admire you lot who make bands up but that kind of music...in my opinnnnnnion :rolleyes:

is garbage what????

your instruments and voice sound very good but I just cannot get my head round it. :confused:

Mind you, my father told me the "Stones" were crap

what did he know?? :D

I wish you and your band good luck though.