The Portal!

Hellbelly

:g: Mmmm???? I still see it as a hint of cartoons, sorry, just not my style, but as you say, you have a fertile mind.

Now your competition entry, 'the Face', thats a whole different ball park in my book, creepy, is just one of my thoughts on 'the Face'. :thumbs:

SW OFC

Edited by Sutton Warrior

I'd just like to know what he does to get that effect!

I thought the competition entry "The Face" was excellent. Definitely different, but none the worse for that. I wouldn't have called it creepy....more like spooky? Either way, its an image that I very much like.

SW, we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I loved it. However, if I ever start to look like that when I'm loading my washing machiine, please warn me....

Janet

I'd just like to know what he does to get that effect!

I thought the competition entry "The Face" was excellent. Definitely different, but none the worse for that. I wouldn't have called it creepy....more like spooky? Either way, its an image that I very much like.

SW, we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I loved it. However, if I ever start to look like that when I'm loading my washing machiine, please warn me....

Janet

Janet, Creepy, Spooky? is there a difference when 'the face' is looking at you from the shadowssss . . . :huh: ?

As for the 'Portal', yes thats OK Janet, I like 'Loony Tunes' too, remember Roger Rabbit . . . ? :lol::lol: . . . . I love the idea, just to freaky for me . . . :crazy: unreal . . . :P

Sorry Mick, your imagination is grate, I just dont go with the final results coupled with HDR . . . !!! I wont comment any more on HDR . . . I'll get my coat . . . . :(

SW OFC

Thanks for looking either way folks. Take it for what it is SW, its a cool image (IMHO anyway) and as I've said a few times now, ITS NOT HDR!!

Mick.

rb_getcreative.gif

Thanks for looking either way folks. Take it for what it is SW, its a cool image (IMHO anyway) and as I've said a few times now, ITS NOT HDR!!

Mick.

OK Mick, I understand, its not HDR, point taken. You know what mate, that b***dy picture has been in my mind all day :headhurt: . . . As I have said, I appreciate the artistry but why not the picture?? It sure is cool the skin colour is 'cadaver' like (perhaps you should visit your doctor Mick?) :P But thats not the problem . . . its the subtle distortions, makes it look very aggressive, to me, I think you have used distortion? . . . same on the other images off this type as well?

As one has got older, one is finding such things in general unsettling, especially if its subtle. TV programs I now turn off with that sort of content, that I would have watched 10 years ago . . . getting a sensitive little thing me. These days, I dont like any form of aggression or confrontation.

So, the originality of the artistry is spot on, its the 'Image per-say' I'm having trouble with . . . Does that make sense?

SW

Cliff :bigemo_harabe_net-165: I think you have it the nail on the head, it is an age related thing. Now it is OK for young things Like Janet and Nurse Judy to accept and like new ways of doing things but as you get older you seem to want to stick to the older ways of doing things. Perhaps it is a way of trying to stick with a younger days I just do not know.

I do know that now days I am very sceptical and suspicious of change, though I wish I was not. :doh:

Del.

Founder Member OFC.

Meldrew Lives

3863705131.jpg

I Do Believe It.