Any Advice Again

nursejudy

i have a little mp3 player a creative zen mosaic dinky little thing but today i wanted to delete a track and the deleting part of the screen is still showing,i cannot switch the player off, it wont do anything,tried connecting it to pc and using mp3 programme ,have deleted track via pc,but its still stuck,

tried via pc to transfer some more tracks but its not showing as being connected to the pc ....

am wondering if there could have been a virus on the track,any ideas boys and girls please.

thanks as always

chief idiot nurse

judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Have you tried removing the battery and letting it sit for a while?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

unable to remove battery,and whilst messing with it ,its fully re-charged by being connected to pc...its still showing the same screen and frozen :angry:

nurse.gif

:wub::wub: thanks guys ,you never fail me!!!!!!!!

being the idiot that I am ,haven't got the destructions any more ,re set has worked just fine .

Judith

Ps

how do I stop it transferring all my pictures that are on the pc when ever I transfer music?

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

:wub::wub: thanks guys ,you never fail me!!!!!!!!

being the idiot that I am ,haven't got the destructions any more ,re set has worked just fine .

Judith

Ps

how do I stop it transferring all my pictures that are on the pc when ever I transfer music?

Read the instructions ? ;)

Seriously I don't know. I normally fire up the zen explorer software and just pick the appropriate settings. Mine doesn't do anything unless I tell the pc what to transfer. Get back to us if that is fruitless and I'll see what my options are on my software and compare.

Rob.

it just seems to do it itself...

Ok well mine (creative Zen V) doesn't. I always start up the zen v explorer software and use that to rip music to the player and would do the same if I wanted to add media. You must have a setting somewhere where it's doing it automatically. I suggest you try going into the add media option and see what's there and uncheck anything automatic. Failing that you may need to google again.

Rob.