Where you all going for the new season?

rickster

I bought my season permit on saturday for the Old river lea at fishers green. I will try to connect with a chub or even Barbel. with most of the lea looking like a big canal it will be great to fish the old river with a proper flow.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by rickster:

well it's nearly June 16th, so how many of us are going to be on a river for the first day?

Nope, it's gonna be a lake for me, here:-

________________________________ Posted Image

DG

[ 07. June 2004, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: The Diamond Geezer ]

Interesting DG. Would have never guessed that Morocco had the same closed/open season that the UK does.

The lake looks large enough. How deep?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

quote:

Originally posted by Newt:

Would have never guessed that Morocco had the same closed/open season that the UK does.

Posted Image

Might also do some trolling while I'm wind-surfing at the coast

_________ Posted Image

(but of course, the wishes of my Honey-bunch come first ... just in-case she reads this! )

___________ Posted Image

I am sure all you ANers will leave some biggies ready for me when I get back .. hopefully :)

DG

DG

[ 07. June 2004, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: The Diamond Geezer ]

I keep changing my mind as to what to do. Trotting a stickfloat for Dace etc. on the River Nidd is currently favourite. Roll on.

Paul

Hants Avon for Barbel / Chub

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.