Does anybody here own a silver car?

Emz

coo Den brownie points there ,"accidentally" let her see it and its 3 sugars in your tea tonight

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

only a wolves fan could come out with that explanation

Bluezulu, we`re that used to being poo`ed on at the Molineux that I`m somewhat of an expert these days

The birds I hate are the ones that have a bit of target practice when you pop round the back of the house to refil the bucket. Its like they`re chucking tins of paint over the car.

One amusing story from a few years back was after leaving my car at a mates house for a while I decided it was time to get rid at the auction (had a new one and forgot about the old motor). Anyway, it had been parked under a tree for weeks and this bird has dropped a purple seed laced `package` right in the middle of the rear windscreen. The stuff had dried like concrete mixed with Superglue. I couldn`t be bothered to clean the car so took it down the local IMO carwash. The look on the poor blokes face as he scrubbed the brush like a madman to shift the dried on poo was hilarious.

I`d love to know where the car is today but I reckon theres still a purple stain on the back window!!

[ 20. July 2005, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Severn Wolf ]

wolf.gif

Lets be honest here, (including you Jeeps :D )wouldn't we all love BIG 1

But then some of us don't need that sort of advertising :D:D

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

skippy:

skippy:

Is it just silver cars, or am I the victim of some malicious seagull attack?     :D  

Definately not just you Emz - remember my post about the seagull cracking my windscreen and all the $hit I've been getting on the car since - its a black Skoda!!!! On second thoughts - does Crystal chase seagulls like Kia???? Guess where this ones going?
Erm, fair point

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

Severn Wolf:

I used to have a blue car and invariably it would be the only one on the drive that would be dumped on. I put it down to the birds thinking it was water......

or they thought ya was a Blue nose :D:D

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Bird s##t on my car once.

first and last time I took her out. :D

anyway emz keep your car well waxed, it wont stop the poo problem but makes getting it off a lot easier.

[ 25. July 2005, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: five bellies ]

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!