just saying hi

metalhead1360

hi everyone, my name is craig im 15 and live in royston, south yorkshire. a friend reccomended to try fishing, first day i caught a fish (probably beginers luck) dont know what it was but it was silver and had red fins. i bought my licence and permit for a canal. im kindda a computer nerd so if anyone has problem with there pc let me know and i could help

Hi Craig and welcome to Anglers Net.

Have a look in the tech forum. That's where most PC problems will be.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

hi everyone, my name is craig im 15 and live in royston, south yorkshire. a friend reccomended to try fishing, first day i caught a fish (probably beginers luck) dont know what it was but it was silver and had red fins. i bought my licence and permit for a canal. im kindda a computer nerd so if anyone has problem with there pc let me know and i could help

Hi Craig,

I am Simon (44) however, I am only telling you this as you put your age up... I live in Cumberland and can't understand river/canal/lake fisher men... it is borrrrring. I am a novice beach caster... Fishing the tide in and then at the ebb. Had a rod for about 12 months now not caught a thing. But as I am from the midlands originally the sea side means I must be on holiday... I joined this so I can find some fellas to teach me boat fishing... I fancy a boat you see... Well as we are new together perhaps speak to you again... Although canal fishing... Yuck.

Simon