Risque Post

nursejudy

Only 2 of these mind..... :D

How do you throw a huge party and only open one bottle of wine? Easy, you buy the world’s biggest bottle of wine. Sotheby’s is accepting bids for Maximus, the world’s largest bottle of wine. Maximus is four and a half feet tall and weighs 340 pounds. The enormous bottle holds 173 standard bottles worth. The bottle has been certified by the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest bottle. It was commissioned by Morton’s, The Steakhouse to celebrate its 25th anniversary. It contains Beringer Vineyards’ 2001 Private Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. The bottle will be sold at auction at the Sotheby’s galleries in New York on November 20 and all proceeds go to Share Our Strength, to fight world hunger.

1264040050548149.JPG?0.41405019166097756

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you included the word 'cork' there Judy :D

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Judy you trollop

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Andy Macfarlane:

It was commissioned by Morton’s, The Steakhouse to celebrate its 25th anniversary. It contains Beringer Vineyards’ 2001 Private Reserve Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.

Great food but a bit pricy for me unless I'm a guest of someone with a really good expense account. I was once and the food was great but whooooo, the prices. They have them in quite a few cities these days.

http://www.mortons.com/website/htmldocs/lo...ml?kitchen.html

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Originally posted by Alan Stubbs:

[QB] Rather puts the kibosh on Mr Pickwick's assertions

that 'the law is a ass!'

Thought you were a cultured chap, Alan - It was Mr Bumble in "Oliver Twist"!

nursejudy:

this could be my first post to be modded!!!!!

0,,2005321118,00p.jpg

I went fishing with a pair of Cox last night. Honest to God.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

DavyR:

Thought you were a cultured chap, Alan - It was Mr Bumble in "Oliver Twist"!

And I thought you were a cultured chap Davy, why have you put the title of a book in quotation marks?

:)

[ 22. July 2005, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Ian FG ]