tench

King Paddy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a vague question, mate, not sure there's much point in it as yet, but guess the topic could develop

My best tench session was in a short 4 hour session one evening back in early July this year. 9 Tench (from just over 3lb through to 5 1/2lb), with 2 bream (4lb area) and a grass carp (7lb).

all depends on venue.like theres a commercal near me and ive had 60+ tench from 8oz upto 5lb but theres a pond by me and 6 tench is the most in one session and i was more pleased with that as the are had to catch in this pond.

my best session was a 2 hour session 2 years ago when i was just starting fishing. i caught 9 tench on expander pellets. the fishing has gone down in the past couple of years as all the eastern europeans are taking them and eating them. my best this year was an early morning struggle when i caught 6.

PADDYWORLD:GREAT PICS!!!

INCLUDING Fishing, football and cars.

http://homepage.eircom.net/~paddyy/hello.html.htm

or have a chat in my forum @:

http://patrickgjbyrne.proboards50.com/

Originally posted by Armymark

''once had 25 tench on an early morning session,but then i couldnt eat anymore i was stuffed!!!!!!!!!!!!! ''

Either your a ''rock ape'' or an Eastern European

:):D

Ive had over 30 (lost count after that) on a saturday and sunday session, biggest was a 6.13 male.

Ive also fished a weekender, blanked saturday and saturday night, then taken 20 fish on sunday before packing up early afternoon.

Posted by Chris Plumb

My best was an overnighter (23rd-24th June 1992 to be precise!) when I had 44 tench and 2 crucians!

You can't count this!! The session was over two days :P