playing and landing the bigger trout

ross_mc

Its days like that we remember fondly. Congratulations.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 2 weeks later...
some great tips there, agree with all. My philosophy is just get them in as quick as possible and as much as your tackle can stand, if your not intending on keeping it.

yeh i agree with,we all want to get the big ones in as quick as possible BUT dont go mad saying oh my god i have to get in this fish and start hauling him like an ass!! play the fish nice and tastily,give him line when he wants it and when hes played out lower your net and gently net the fish,if he comes off he comes off,there is nothing you can do about it!!! but the worst posssible thing you can do is panic!!

"two men were standing on the bank of the river and one says to the other"how can i catch a fish?? and the other replied "you keep your bait in the water!!!"