::Pants::

Guest Julia

There was a dead dear pretty near the Y-front I seen, whether there is any link to each other is anyones guess

We do get a lot of hill walkers from south of the border (lol) :D

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Furryboots are you fae Gillies??

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

i occasionally find both boxers and pants ,it isnt anglers though its lovers i bet ,being very secluded all sorts of "fun" go on on summer nights and on dusk visits (looking for cormerants you understand) i come across very interesting sights ,"bobbing" heads in cars and vans strangly wobbling with a blanket over the windows.

on the other hand when night fishing i have heard strange sounds wafting across the pond and it aint the sound of bite alarms

crapping in woods is unfortunate but a human neccesity when the toilet is right round the other side of the pond or non existant i just wish they wouldnt make it so obvious though or crap in a bag and take it to a bin for the foxes to run off with :mad:

the strangest thing is one trainer :confused: beats me how they didnt realise they had one missing :confused:

[ 20. July 2005, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Jaybee

Weird.

Was down at local pond again today trying for more swallow photos and spotted these just to the side of the pond.

They brought this thread to mind so thought I would share.

2348.jpg

[ 23. July 2005, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: Jaybee ]

Never dumped any pants before but have left an occasional calling card attractively covered in dock leaves

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

chesters,

the one trainer thing, I see what you mean,its a bit like poeple who lose walking sticks!

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!