well done

chef

have just been on to vote and may i say well done to everyone who entered this month the photo's are realie great it was a lot harder i thought to vote this month . well done again to you all :bigemo_harabe_net-193::yahoo::camera:

Edited by chef

I'll agree with that. It was hard to choose, but for me there were one or two that really shone out....or maybe three? It's so difficult to decide. I've just gone with the photo's that really caught my attention.

Well done to everyone who took the time and trouble to enter. and if you haven't voted yet, then please do so NOW!

I've just spent a few minutes and rated all of them, rather than just voting for my favourite. If people have taken the time and trouble to enter, then the least we can do is give them some feedback.

Janet

There's some good ones there, but there's also a few that are just OK. Some for example aren't very sharp and some others have not been composed quite as well so they don't grab you. I've limited my voting to the ones that were good in both respects and/or that grabbed my attention. I think that made it about 6 or 8 that got a vote from me.

Rob.

Yes well done to everyone who entered the competition :clap: :clap: Lets keep it going and get even more entries for the June comp.

Will even try and get the wife involved if possible. She has a great eye for composition :sun: I wonder what name and avatar she will have ? :blink:

Keep snapping :camera:

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

[quote name='Snatcher' date='Jun 5 2009,

Will even try and get the wife involved if possible. She has a great eye for composition :sun: I wonder what name and avatar she will have ? :blink:

John

Lady Snatcher?!!! :D

Del.

Founder Member OFC.

Meldrew Lives

3863705131.jpg

I Do Believe It.

Yes well done to everyone who entered the competition :clap: :clap: Lets keep it going and get even more entries for the June comp.

John

Quote: RobStubbs,

There's some good ones there, but there's also a few that are just OK. Some for example aren't very sharp and some others have not been composed quite as well so they don't grab you. I've limited my voting to the ones that were good in both respects and/or that grabbed my attention. I think that made it about 6 or 8 that got a vote from me.

Rob.

I would echo the sentiments, taking Robs line on voting.

Hazel has not been to good recently, test, Hospital, more tests, MRI, she has had to give up her part time job! However, the biopsy has come back as nothing sinister to report, so the next appointment on the 23rd will be an 'engineering' repair job on her back . . . = pain free :D:thumbs:

Then like Snatcher, I can persuade her to get the D40 out . . . get that natural eye she has going?

SW

Edited by Sutton Warrior

John

What about Grabber Granny :rolleyes::thumbs:

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/