Ever been driven at 109mph?

Emz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that was on private land and not on a public road :D , try at 125, thats fun, especialy when someone pulls out in front of you even with blues and tones on...

P.S. like the picture though

[ 14. April 2005, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: David.W ]

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Someone was clocked on a road near me at 163mph, I think thats a record for here (getting caught anyway).

If anyone wants to see the results of speed let me know and I will see what pictures I can show,

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Looks like a narrow country lane. Such a stupid thing to do. last year I had my first speeding ticket in a lifetimes driving, 35mph in a 30mph zone that I thought was 40 mph (it once was)

But 109mph is easy, you just put your foot down, it takes no skill and mostly no brain.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

I reckon I should mention that the fastest he went was 80mph (which quite a lot of people do nowadays on the motoway ) and that I was bored and had a bit of fun with Adobe Photoshop CS

I fully agree with you guys though, no wonder people who do abuse the speed limits are no longer with us. I passed my test last year, and I am looking to further my skills by doing Advanced driving. Right, thats me out of everyones bad books :D

Here the pic before....

109.mphb4.jpg

He actually is quite a safe driver, but its fun to wind him up, I mean, everybody knows us woman are the safest drivers

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D