So you think you like roller coasters?

Ian FG

HOPPY4:

Right! The lady has a couple of photos other than this one which show her at a Beer Fest here in Germany! It seems that she was not able to make it to the restroom/toilet/lue before the feeling overwhelmed her. Good combination and effect though.

HOPPY4

I'v seen that to, thought it was that one.

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image

scared of heights myself, but would jump at the chance to go on that......

seen that picture of the girl weeing before, also saw that happen to a bird up close in tokyo jo's one night - never laughed as much in my life!

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

http://www.aqualandia.net/es/area.asp?id=17#

i love water slides myself.. spent today going up and down these with my brother who is visiting us.i'm paying for it now though now, ive got a right sore arse!!!

cheers dave. :D:D

they are the highest water slides in europe, according to the adverts.

Looks harsh. The coaster on the left side of the fifth image is the Gemini, a dual racing coaster built in the late 1970's. I remember when that was their biggest and best coaster - if the park wasn't busy you could ride it over and over. Great fun. Haven't been there in ten years.

I can't believe how tall they made that ride.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain