Daddy, look what I've done!

ColinW

Suddenly my daughter's hip tattoo doesn't look so silly!

Imagine her coming home like this

article-1193384-055C9550000005DC-151_634x358.jpg

She claims she "fell asleep" while the tattooist was supposed to put three small stars on her face. Well you would, wouldn't you?

I mean this guy coming at you with a motorized needle would give anyone an overwhelming feeling of relaxation, wouldn't it?

article-1193384-055E4FE3000005DC-456_306x481.jpg

I've never understood the need for 'body art' in the first place... and what's the point of doing if it's not going to be on general view anyway? Or is it exhibitionism, pure and simple?

It seems quite bizarre on any level.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

I've read the article the tattooist says she only complained after her father went up the wall after seeing the tattoo and personally i'd believe him over her, fell asleep while getting her face tattooed yea right, I've got enough tattoos to know that falling asleep whilst getting inked is a pretty rare occasion(i have dropped off for a couple of seconds while getting work on my back but it was only for literally 5 - 10 seconds certainly not long enough to do 50 odd stars and certainly not on somewhere as sensitive to the touch as the face) sounds like she got the work done on purpose to me and daddy went nuts and now shes trying to back track, silly mare.

I mean this guy coming at you with a motorized needle would give anyone an overwhelming feeling of relaxation, wouldn't it?

I went to the dentist's today. I wonder how fast I could have run the 100 metres if she'd turned around with her drill and looked like that? :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Suddenly my daughter's hip tattoo doesn't look so silly!

Imagine her coming home like this

article-1193384-055C9550000005DC-151_634x358.jpg

She claims she "fell asleep" while the tattooist was supposed to put three small stars on her face. Well you would, wouldn't you?

article-1193384-055E4FE3000005DC-456_306x481.jpg

I know you shouldn't judge on appearances but could you fall asleep if you were in the same building as someone who looked like that?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I know you shouldn't judge on appearances but could you fall asleep if you were in the same building as someone who looked like that?

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to fall asleep in bed tonight, for fear I might have nightmares about him... :unsure:

Edited by DavyR

I feel sorry for him. He offered to pay half her laser surgery costs when he knew full well that she'd asked for exactly what she got. The selfish little cow was still prepared to sue him until she got caught admitting she knew what was going on in front of hidden cameras. I hope he doesn't pay her a penny now.

Stupid, freakish and plain evil.

Whatever you may think of the tatooists lifestyle choices, she was quite prepared to ruin the guys life in order to avoid taking responsibility for her own.

Now the whole planet knows what a psycho bitch she is and exactly what she looks like. No sane bloke would touch her with a barge-pole,

As has been said before, she won't be needing the belt any more.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.