hello campers

chesters1

just found a hole in our airbed ,got out the repair kit :) 2 patches conveniently 2 colours and 2 filling plugs ,but no glue :confused: does any campers know what glue it is :confused:

the bed isnt a flock one nor a plastic one its the material coated rubber one ,any idea of what glue to use???

[ 25. July 2004, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

but the patch doesnt touch rubber ,the backing that hold the glue is rubber (strangly not sticky like tyre patches) but ofcourse the glue will have to bond between the rubber backing of the patch and the fabric of the airbed ,rubber glue was my first thought but i dont want to wake up on the floor again

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

thats next :D i can just immagine waking up with your head stuck to it ,its very sticky but a bugger to use :D

You could always use Opsite,a plastic film dressing,its waterproof incase of little accidents,I have it wrapped round my damaged wing mirror....

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

it needs to be flexible epoxy is anything but that ,got some seam sealant, 24hrs will tell me if it works

Have a similar airbed (fabric rubber) and the glue in the kit is standard bike tube repair 'rubber' glue.

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.