hello campers

chesters1

how does it stick as rubber glue isnt really "sticky" hence the patch in the bike tyre repair kit is sticky itself :confused: and it only leaves a very fine residue so most will be sucked up by the fabric :confused:

i tried the very same on a bit of the mattress (the place where its sealed and forms the flap)and it failed :confused:

[ 26. July 2004, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Seam Grip available from camping shops works a dream it allowed me to pump up ther airbed enough to discover another hole :D

had an email from Argos to my complaint and inshort they said as the airbed was imported they couldnt ask the manufacturers what the glue was :mad: doesn`t stop them selling them though :mad:

[ 27. July 2004, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

a little more than an airbed though ,darn it i almost had one see my reply in the "morals" post on sea fishing :(

and as we have gotten rid of our kids how do you carry on "extra carricular" activities on a bed chair darned uncomfortable i`d say a double airbed is better except for wearing my high heels hence the post in the first place :D

[ 27. July 2004, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

quote:

Araldite then, that is flexible.

Since when? Sets like concrete or is there a new one?

How about Aquasure wader repair compound, now that is flexible, stretchy and of course waterproof. For a cheaper alternative try Stormsure, it has similar properties.

See here for a fuller description.

[ 27. July 2004, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: MickJ ]

Mick - http://www.jackfish.net

The impossible I do at once, miracles take a little bit longer.

yes it may work ,its probably just the same ingredient as Seam Grip but at a non camping premium :D