New Course & Game Fishing at Glyn Neath Lakes

cash1969

Hi Guys,

I dont know if you have heard but there is a new fishing lake and river in Glyn Neath ( South Wales )

I was invited by Quest Marine to try out the lake and the river. I didnt catch anything but my mate had a trout out of the river and a carp out of the lake.

Its a new fishery and the guys there are great. day tickets are required and really well priced.

I have been told that the enviromental agency are also keen to see the lakes and river developed as they are looking to encourage the youger generation to take up fishing.

And I recently got told that you can also Kayak on the lake and they are going to allow small paddle fishing boats on the lake too.

Its great to have somewhere new to go and I think this place is just going to get better.

Well worth a visit.

...you forgot to mention the Jet-skis - it's a bit too far for me but I think I'll stick with something more peaceful anyway thanks.

I took a drive over to the lakes yesterday. They have got JetSkies but they are on the top lake and the fishing is on the bottom lake and the river. I had a good walk around the lakes and didnt find it noisey, the wife also thought the place was lovely. Its all ready a tidy place and i think its just going to get better. Its well worth a visit.

• 1 year later...
Hi Guys,

I dont know if you have heard but there is a new fishing lake and river in Glyn Neath ( South Wales )

I was invited by Quest Marine to try out the lake and the river. I didnt catch anything but my mate had a trout out of the river and a carp out of the lake.

Its a new fishery and the guys there are great. day tickets are required and really well priced.

I have been told that the enviromental agency are also keen to see the lakes and river developed as they are looking to encourage the youger generation to take up fishing.

And I recently got told that you can also Kayak on the lake and they are going to allow small paddle fishing boats on the lake too.

Its great to have somewhere new to go and I think this place is just going to get better.

Well worth a visit.

Hi Guys,

Well worth a visit.

I've heard there's tench in the top pit and good one's too! (pit dug out when the A465 dual carriageway was built by the way)..

if you have any luck give me a shout on here and I'll meet you there. How much are the day tickets and who do you contact?

Edited by Jeffwill

• 3 months later...
Hi Guys,

Well worth a visit.

Hi Guys,

Well worth a visit. hi m8 where did the carp come from the small lake or the large lake