Congratulations Liverpool what a comeback

Tony 1

Congratulations Liverpool what a comeback :D After being three down. A stunning performance :D

[ 25. May 2005, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Tony Coley ]

Regards Tony.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game but almost gave up with their performance. But in the second and extra time they gave everything they have. They deserve to win the cup. :):):):):)

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

As a Villa fan I have no axe to grind with the scousers. They did English football proud. Move over Beckham about time we gave Stevie the captains arm band. :D His leadership skills at 3-0 down were inspiring :)

Regards Tony.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

brilliant!

liverpool did the country proud, magic!

almost on a par with birmingham winning the auto windscreen trophy in 95!lol

[ 25. May 2005, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: bluezulu ]

Outstanding performance in the second half and extra time. Gerrards determination not to come away without the trophy definately turned things around.

Dudek and Carragher earned their pay.

Well done lads we are all proud of you. Guess that answers what I am doing bank holiday weekend, homecoming here we come :D

Wendy

I only went across the road to check my friends house and missed their 1st 2 goals :( I guess I didn't think they would come back so fast!!

Well done to them and after their come back from 3-0 down they deserved to win.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!