grass carp

cobra

hi does anyone know anywhere in the Daventry area that stocks grass carp and what method works for them as i have never caught one and would like to thanks

hello , i dont know where but this is how u will catch grass carp , its essential that u feed one spot with a lot of corn , hemp , weat , mixed particles and tiger nut , the rig is same as for a carp but u dont use boiles , rather than that u put 2 corns and 1 tiger nut on the hair and a pice of your popup material just to make it balanced , and cast it on top of your feeding spot .

you would alsow want to fish the shallow water possibly by the bank even half a meter from the bank just feed a lot 3-4 times a day and feed hard before the night fall ( if u r allowed to fish at night)

hope this could help

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7963/1002

hello , i dont know where but this is how u will catch grass carp , its essential that u feed one spot with a lot of corn , hemp , weat , mixed particles and tiger nut , the rig is same as for a carp but u dont use boiles , rather than that u put 2 corns and 1 tiger nut on the hair and a pice of your popup material just to make it balanced , and cast it on top of your feeding spot .

you would alsow want to fish the shallow water possibly by the bank even half a meter from the bank just feed a lot 3-4 times a day and feed hard before the night fall ( if u r allowed to fish at night)

hope this could help

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7963/1002

sounds a good plan ill let you know how it goes