What adifferance half an hour makes . . .

Grabbed a few hours bass fishing on the boat Sunday evening, tides worked in perfectly with the British Grand Prix on TV and me having a lay in in the morning :P The fishing was great, two of us, in 3 hours, boated around 20 bass, stop counting at half a dozen each B) They ranged from sprat size to a nice 40cm fish, all went back to fight another day, great fishing on super light tackle . . . then to be rewarded with this sunset:

Early, dark and moody . . .

1holhighsunsetDSC_1175.jpg

Half an hour later . . .

1holpostsunsetDSC_1188.jpg

My favourite . . . just . . . B)

1holsunsetDSC_1191-1.jpg

These are as the camera saw them, I did have to adjust the EV compensation, +1 to +1.3, Straight in to the sun, center weighted metering did its job, I have not use Matrix metering for ages, dont even think about it anymore . . . :huh::lol: The only computer adjustments are 800 pixels and a hint of sharpen. The lens is Nikons 18-200VR all things to all men super zoom, ;) It really does do a 'job' by my simple standards . . . :thumbs: . . . and those camera menu adjustments, again by my standards are spot on :sun: Nikon D80: a very expensive 'point and shoot' . . . :lol:

SW

Edited by Sutton Warrior