Any one watching Big Brother ?

Dales

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Untortunatly Newt, If you were to do that in the UK, even were I kinky enough to be a willing participant (I'm not in case you're getting worried) the boys in blue would arrest you and prosecute you for assault.

All of thins thanks to some really strange legal precident set after "Operation Spanner" a few years ago.

BTW, I feel a thread hijack comming on.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

argyll:

Just make sure its switched off by 10pm Dean.

lol..full blast in here now

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Big Brother? I'd sooner read the George Orwell version. At least it had some merit in contrast to the 'make a D-List celeb for 2 weeks' rubbish.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

I'm ready with the hammer if anyone wants their scrotum nailed down.

I can offer a full professional service,(that includes a blindfold for me in the event that you're a bit shy of showing your dangly bits.)

You can even choose your hammer; select from a Warrington pin hammer, 20 oz Estwing claw hammer, 24 oz Stanley Steelmaster, 28 oz Estwing Framing hammer, or we can go full on macho with the 1st fix Paslode. :)

hammer.jpg

RIGHT! - hows this?...

Give them drugs, leave weapons dotted around the house....give them limited food, and light....(so they don't know what time of day it is) and get those speakers that can target individual people, target one of them, and tell them things...bad things, that perhaps, they shouldn't know...

OOPS - wrong thread, sorry :D:D:D

[ 31. May 2005, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: awaaar ]

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

ayjay:

I'm ready with the hammer if anyone wants their scrotum nailed down.

I can offer a full professional service,(that includes a blindfold for me in the event that you're a bit shy of showing your dangly bits.)

You can even choose your hammer; select from a Warrington pin hammer, 20 oz Estwing claw hammer, 24 oz Stanley Steelmaster, 28 oz Estwing Framing hammer, or we can go full on macho with the 1st fix Paslode. :)

hammer.jpg

impressive selection of hammers havent you got a nail gun

:D

when you think you know everything think again....

Originally posted by rob.i:

impressive selection of hammers havent you got a nail gun

Originally posted ayjay:

or we can go full on macho with the 1st fix Paslode.

Paslode.jpg

:) :cool: :)