any cumbrian yak fishers out there

markco

Ok , I'm off shortly for a week on the yak Tope fishing - i'll Pm you when I get back , you'll have the required posts by then , if not just reply to a few!! :D You've some good marks up there but the heads need care! Pick a small tide and stay close in and you'll be ok round to Fleswick. Plenty of pots to clip on to.

Talk soon

Ok Prowler 13

Hi Marko, SDD, Martin.

Yep its been a while!!!!!!

Marko,

Im in st bees and have fished the heads a good many times, good fishing and the views spectacular from the sea! not done so much on the lakes though with any success. If you fancy a trip out and want the company give us a shout. Its time to get the old girl wet again!!!!

SDD,

nice to see your still at it and with a bit of success too!!!

Cheers

Dingle

Hi Marko, SDD, Martin.

Yep its been a while!!!!!!

Marko,

Im in st bees and have fished the heads a good many times, good fishing and the views spectacular from the sea! not done so much on the lakes though with any success. If you fancy a trip out and want the company give us a shout. Its time to get the old girl wet again!!!!

SDD,

nice to see your still at it and with a bit of success too!!!

Cheers

Dingle

hello there David,Martin,Dingle,and marra Rodg just had me first paddle today seems im an expert in going round in circles lol , never mind sure ile get the hang of it soon enough.would be great if we could all get a meet organised some time ,anyway ile try to keep posting and let u know how im doing Mark.

hello there David,Martin,Dingle,and marra Rodg just had me first paddle today seems im an expert in going round in circles lol , never mind sure ile get the hang of it soon enough.would be great if we could all get a meet organised some time ,anyway ile try to keep posting and let u know how im doing Mark.

sounds good.

should be out over the weekend if the weather holds out.

by the way a good site to look at for the weather at st bees is xc weather it gives you the wind speeds which is dead useful.

cheers

dingle

sounds good.

should be out over the weekend if the weather holds out.

by the way a good site to look at for the weather at st bees is xc weather it gives you the wind speeds which is dead useful.

cheers

dingle

cheers dingle cant make it out for a paddel this weekend but can make it through for a chat if yer stll headed out would be great to come through and check out your yak and pick your brains a bit , if your out yust let me know what time you plan on setting off and from where and ile come through if thats allright with you thaanks mark.

cheers dingle cant make it out for a paddel this weekend but can make it through for a chat if yer stll headed out would be great to come through and check out your yak and pick your brains a bit , if your out yust let me know what time you plan on setting off and from where and ile come through if thats allright with you thaanks mark.

No problem mate i will have a better idea tomorrow though, high tides are around midday give or take an hour. so depending on the weather..........fingers crossed!!!! will let you know.

cheers

dingle

No problem mate i will have a better idea tomorrow though, high tides are around midday give or take an hour. so depending on the weather..........fingers crossed!!!! will let you know.

cheers

dingle

allright there u cumbrian yakkers ,anyone gonna try and get out this weekend if so let me know and ile try and get along .mark.