HELP im getting wed in the morning

Gray-Catchpole

yup the day is nearly here, really looking forward to it, kerry and my self are tying the knot, a nice chappel wedding in kington langley, then back to newport for the evening do with bands(my band are playing too, if sober enough), boogie and booze. great stuff.

i have one, or should i say three problems, the day before yesterday, we had the back door open, and i got bit, one on above my eye, swollen, one on my finger, very swollen, and one on my chin, now this one, is horrible its all yellow and wont stop weeping yucky yellow gunk, it just wont stop and looks awfull, its really getting me down, the wedding photos are going to be awfull, i really need you help, what can i do about it.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll look good in blusher fella.....!!All the best for you both in the future though. Enjoy your day.

Paul

Congratulations Gray, will the missus allow you on here as often now?

Just tell everyone you've got Bot-rot on the chin from a sheep in Wales, they'll understand.... :D

Take care

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Oh jeez :(

Get some tea tree oil (I warn you now, it will berloody sting!) that should take the badness out. Just dabb it with cotton wool with this oil on. Then before you go to bed, leave some antiseptic healing cream on (lay this on quite thickly,) and leave this on overnight. Get some sudocrem, thats what I usually use.

If it still looks bad in the morning, only other thing I can think of is to get some cover stick :)

Failing that, after you've taken the wedding photo's, before you print them out, e-mail them to me and I'll adobe them out :D lol

Best of luck on the day :)

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

John S:

Congratulations Gray, will the missus allow you on here as often now?

Just tell everyone you've got Bot-rot on the chin from a sheep in Wales, they'll understand.... :D

Take care

Oi! :rolleyes::D:P

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

Congratulations from both peggy and me! Have a great day, and good luck with the bites. Have you tried anti-histamines?

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Tell Kerry to lay off with the Hickies!

Boots do a stick thing that you 'pop' onto bite sites & it reduces the itching & sweling - about £7 though!

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

Whatever it was bit you (horsefly?), it sounds as though it's got infected. May need some flucloxacillin from the doc to clear it (but that won't work in time for the wedding). Might have to be a sunglasses and false beard job...