FA Cup predictions...

Howard 13

I've had a couple of small bets on first goal scorer to be RVN (7/1) or Ronaldo (14/1)

I think it'll be tight but reckon the Manc's will win 1 or 2 nil.

What do you reckon?

HB.

[ 21. May 2005, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Howard 13 ]

its got to be arsenal to win at 3-1.fergie has to goto hospital for swallowing his chewing gum.i am tempted to go for the first sending off and will go with rooney to do that.the first dubious tackle will be from the winning team.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

I got 6/1 on Rooney scoring the first goal. Done that with Rooney scoring the last goal too so if its 1-0 and he scores ill be quids in. In all honesty though i think id prefer the Arse to win...

The only odds I was interested in were on the number of red and yellow cards the ref hands out! I am at work, so haven't seen any of it!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine