WTS - John Wilson Rod (Spares?!)

lo guys,

Ive basically got a broken John Wilson Avon Quiver rod, Its never been used, it arrived via FedEx snapped. (I think the company who sent it to me broke it before they sent it)

Im just dipping my toe into the water here and wondering if anyone is interested in any of its parts as spares for themselfs?

The three quiver tips are perfect condition with the little plastic protector tube.

The but handle is also in perfect condition, still has the plastic cover.

The 2ft extension never been used.

The quiver extension again... never been used.

The bits that are broken are...

The but part of the rod after the first ring.

The avon part.

If anyone is interested in any of the above, let me know :)

Thanks

i would of been intrested .but i`ve recently blown my budget for tackle :sad2: or i might of made a offer for the whole lot broken bits and all (if it was a green version) as i`ve already got one of the green ones .( plus a origanal one ) and could of made something of it like convert the handle too a fuji fitting and slipped a donkeytop quiver into the avon section and spare quiver carrier section etc .

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

It is the green version mate, and i can take pics of all the sections if you like :)

The offer is always here if you do find the extra funds, don't hesitate to give me a message or post here :)

• 7 months later...

Hey dude,

I know its an old post and the offer is probably not avaliable anymore but I might as well give it a go. I could do with the extension as I didnt get 1 with mine, so if you still got it we can sort out a price.

Thanks

lo guys,

Ive basically got a broken John Wilson Avon Quiver rod, Its never been used, it arrived via FedEx snapped. (I think the company who sent it to me broke it before they sent it)

Im just dipping my toe into the water here and wondering if anyone is interested in any of its parts as spares for themselfs?

The three quiver tips are perfect condition with the little plastic protector tube.

The avon part.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
lo guys,

The avon part.

Thanks