BUGS

Little Tinca

These nasty individals have killed my honey suckle in just 2 weeks. Before it started to flower and I started to spray it with Liquid Derris and continued to do it every few days.

It has never suffered like this before and I'm so annoyed that I might even grub it up. Unless of course somebody can suggest a way of bringing it back to it's former glory. Any help would be much appreciated.

Huneysuckle.jpg

[ 22. June 2005, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Little Tinca ]

It takes longer for the river to get to the sea than it does for a man to make an error.

It will not come back to its' former glory this year, but it will recover next year.

Next year try a different product.

Pravado do one which you can water on in March around the roots, the plant absorbs it and the aphids don't like it. They also do a spray on for later in the year when the little blighters return, Between the two of them you should win.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

encourage wasps or ladybirds or scout your carboot sales for illegal chemicals such as tumble bug ,everything chemical that used to work regarding pest and diseases in the garden have been banned :mad: i'm down to my last bottle of roseclear now :mad:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson