Generator for sale

Newt

3500 Watt Generator for sale. Not sure if this is of any interest, but I have a small 3500 Watt

generator for sale, its great for camping or other uses where power is required.

Let me know if you're interested, details are enclosed on the picture below. Sorry for the picture quality, the photo didn't turn out so good.

generator.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

:D

Paul

Wife says I gotta ship it. Says if I grab the handles, I'm dead meat.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

rob.i:

is it 240v or 110v

It has outlets for both. However, since the power is 60 cycle, you may have to manipulate a couple of things before it's ready.

At my age I doubt I could get it started, don't you have to pull something?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/