UK Trivia

severus

Since the trivia game was getting a bit stale - not to mention very easy - I have switched to a new topic just posted recently, United Kingdom: Harder

Tough questions. I can see this will be a learning experience for me. Let me know what you think.

At least there will be no more complaining about U.S. biased questions. :D

Ken

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

It was good to have the US questions too Ken, nice to have a little 'learning' thrown in.

It was the bloody 'Les Miserables' stuff that threw me. Who was Les Miserables anyway? Never heard of him.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

argyll:

It was the bloody 'Les Miserables' stuff that threw me. Who was Les Miserables anyway? Never heard of him.

But you've got a mind like a steel wassitsname, Argyll - you should know that stuff. :D

I had to guess all ten questions today, and got three right. Like they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Unless it's a military clock.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

• 3 weeks later...
I had to guess all ten questions today, and got three right. Like they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Same here although I did think that maybe I had a sort of idea on one. The other nine were pure guess.
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President