Urgent Adoce Required!

Young Dave

im coarse fishing for carp for the first time on monday and need so advice. I need to know what is the best bait to use and general advice im going on monday so can you reply before then please becausew im used to sea fishing so i am clueless any advice would be grateful but remember im only 15 and am just starting coarse fishing

I think you'd be better off gaining your basics with your rod and reel and learning that coarse fishing isn't neccersarily about getting the huge fish. If you are new to coarse fishing i'd start with a simple float setup and gain knowledge of how to handleyour coarse setup and learn about a variety of fish out there. You may find you'll get fed up of coarse fishing very quickly if you go out specifically for carp with no watercraft knowledge. You don't necersarily have to cast right out either. If you fish in the margins and be very quiet you should catch a good range of fish of all sizes to get you interested and experienced. Then you may find you want to specify in other directions, i'e bream and tench fishing.

In my experience carp fishing can be very boring and not as rewarding as a lot of other types of fishing.

I think there are tutorials on this site that can show you how to set up a float setup.

I think you'd be better off gaining your basics with your rod and reel and learning that coarse fishing isn't neccersarily about getting the huge fish. If you are new to coarse fishing i'd start with a simple float setup and gain knowledge of how to handleyour coarse setup and learn about a variety of fish out there. You may find you'll get fed up of coarse fishing very quickly if you go out specifically for carp with no watercraft knowledge. You don't necersarily have to cast right out either. If you fish in the margins and be very quiet you should catch a good range of fish of all sizes to get you interested and experienced. Then you may find you want to specify in other directions, i'e bream and tench fishing.

In my experience carp fishing can be very boring and not as rewarding as a lot of other types of fishing.

I think there are tutorials on this site that can show you how to set up a float setup.

I agree,

Take SPSallows advice and keep it simple to start with. If you have never been course fishing before its best to start with the basics. A float rod. Learn about the finer points of course fishing and be content with fishing a few maggots under a waggler etc and see what comes along.

Try a few other baits as well Worms, Sweetcorn, Bread luncheon meat, etc. If there's any carp about they will quite happily pick them up.

If you are going with someone with a little knowledge I'm sure they will give you a few pointers. If not then just try and enjoy yourself. Keep the bait on the botton and be patient.

Bind my wounds, And bring me a fresh horse.