wheres every kayaker from

ukbushman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know were every kayaker is from and what type of kayak do you all use?

Weymouth, Dorset. Kayak: Week old Blue/White Perception Scooter (not yet rigged).

Ash

Weymouth, Dorset.

Blue/White Perception Scooter (Just started Rigging).

I would like to know were every kayaker is from and what type of kayak do you all use?

Romney Marsh, Kent. Today I will be mostly paddling a Perception Freedom.

Hi ukbushman

I posted a reply before but it seems to have disappeared. I don't mean to be rude or intrusive, but why are you asking? I think you've posted a few questions but you don't seem to have contributed to any discussions.

I have a Prowler 13 and I'm in central Scotland, though I'm quite new to to kayak fishing and I have a lot to learn!

Cheers

Roly

• 11 months later...

Hi, I just bought my first kayak ,a Bic Bilbao fishing. Been out in it once without rod just to get the hang of it, hopefully go out kitted up this weekend. I live near Penzance in Cornwall.