May have been posted before but if not enjoy!

JV44

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

New to me, nice post Steve.

"..groups of females persuade the reluctant male to mate...", tell me about it! If I had a pound for every time that happened... :rolleyes:

Seriously though, that was awesome, and what an entertaining fella!

Geoff

Thanks for posting that JV. Just caught the tail end of it last night and couldnt find it on I player. Nice to see UK stuff. Most kids out there know what a Great White or a whole host of exotics look like but have no idea whats at the bottom of there local lake.

but where in Leicestershire is the pit ????

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

but where in Leicestershire is the pit ????

Stoney Cove, Stoney Stanton, LE9 4, UK

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

We saw a CD of this by Dean before it was taken by the BBC at our local PAC some time ago and many of the out take bits of the Plane,Bus stop and other stuff in the cove are amazing,Hope he can follow his dream and make a living at it as i know it beats painting Emulsion onto walls and Ceilings for a living ;) Steve.

Saw this first time round before it dissapeared but definately worth watching again as there is some amazing footage and like you I hope that he acheives his ambitions. Very enjoyable, thanks for posting it :thumbs: