This Weekend at LA !

Norrie

Nah..but theres a right tart fishing with us this weekend... :):)

Tis bad enough being told that you are not classed as crumpet but to be called a tart into the bargain....you are dead meat Southam :oops: ~ haha you didnt know I was fishing did you :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Looks like I've got to cancel chaps, can't get a morning flight out now, all booked unless I want to go from Heathrow and pay £300+. No point in messing about and going Thursday night or anything as it's hanging around in Edinburgh for the night. Give me a bit more warning next time so as I can sort it in time to book a flight before all the morning seats are sold. This was a bad week as it's print week and I'd promised to do something Sunday which I had to get out of without messing someone around, hence why I couldn't book flights until today. :(

:angry: Just worked out why I couldn't get a morning flight this weekend. I heard on the news this morning that it's the "Gathering of the Clans" this weekend in Edinburgh. Thousands of Scots are meeting in Edinburgh this weekend from all over the world, obviously they'll have flown into London and got flights to Edinburgh, oh well, lesson learned, what was the chance of it being the same weekend as the great "Gathering of the skate anglers". :lol:

Tis bad enough being told that you are not classed as crumpet but to be called a tart into the bargain....you are dead meat Southam :oops: ~ haha you didnt know I was fishing did you :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Go on Linda sort him out :roll1: :roll1: :boxing:

I bet it is a great weekend,looking forward to the reports :)

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Really gutted Norm. Hopefully next time. Thanks n4ally, i will try me best and come back with a few foto's. Do you want me to also come back with a few duty frees for you, haggis i mean, the whisky is mine. :lol::D

:schmoll: Come on then, put me out of my misery, how did it go, what did you catch, am I to take anti- depressants for a month? Photos and a story will be fine for the next issue. :camera:

:schmoll: Come on then, put me out of my misery, how did it go, what did you catch, am I to take anti- depressants for a month? Photos and a story will be fine for the next issue. :camera:

EEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR, shall i answer or you Norrie.

Ok, i will. It was wind against tide. Tide against wind, i was pants, :( The dog fish were active and the rays wernt. So i will take the tablets. Thats the negative out of the way so you can rest easy Norm.

The positive, it were brill to meet new anglers net faces. It was like meeting long lost friends, the hospitality of the all folks was ist class. Norrie was in overdrive as well as Davy to try and get me a ray, as were the rest of the guys on the boats, superb. Nice to meet you Blindog. The best part was the fishy competition organised by Davy and Linda who saw that the kids had a smashing time. Plenty of notice this time Norm as they are already active regarding the return visit at the latter part of october, so you will have to hold the front page for a while longer. Thanks folks. :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Good to meet up with you for a few hours Barry,pity the Skate were a bit shy but thats the way it goes just means you will have to head up that way again !!

Good to meet up with Davy,Linda,Uncle Norrie and Mick again pity it was only a short visit but we were on a 24hr species hunt so headed up to Loch Sunart after the boat trip,ended up with 18 species for our day including the Grand Slam of Wrasse at the West Pier...Ballan,Cuckoo,Goldsinny,Corkwing and Rockcook :thumbs:

Norrie keep practicing the dancing you will get there one day :wiggle: would not mind a copy of the RHCP dvd if you dont mind :hug:

Davy if there is a spare date in yer buzy schedule a BMD would be nice mate

Anyway nice to meet up again and hope to meet up again soooooon.

Edited by blindog

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

EEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR, shall i answer or you Norrie.

Ok, i will. It was wind against tide. Tide against wind, i was pants, :( The dog fish were active and the rays wernt. So i will take the tablets. Thats the negative out of the way so you can rest easy Norm.

The positive, it were brill to meet new anglers net faces. It was like meeting long lost friends, the hospitality of the all folks was ist class. Norrie was in overdrive as well as Davy to try and get me a ray, as were the rest of the guys on the boats, superb. Nice to meet you Blindog. The best part was the fishy competition organised by Davy and Linda who saw that the kids had a smashing time. Plenty of notice this time Norm as they are already active regarding the return visit at the latter part of october, so you will have to hold the front page for a while longer. Thanks folks. :D

:rolleyes: A shame the fish didn't oblige but I'm sure the social side more than made up for the lack of fish. Good job I've just got a picture of a 17lb bass from Josh on Revolution to put on the front page then. :camera: