New bivvy

Anderoo

Andrew, I will bring my mate Sti Brolly and the overwrap down with me in the September SG meeting - you can try it out before buying one.

Brilliant, thanks Andrew :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes thats one thing I would say against the STi is that it has no mosi door.Im hoping to find out if one of these will fit/can be made to fit-

post-142-1248981450_thumb.jpg

At the moment I just have a mosi net hung over my bedchair.

Edited by BUDGIE

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Yes thats one thing I would say against the STi is that it has no mosi door.Im hoping to find out if one of these will fit/can be made to fit-

post-142-1248981450_thumb.jpg

At the moment I just have a mosi net hung over my bedchair.

:rolleyes: Budgie there is a mossi net when you buy the overwrap which over the door flap which is velco fit, it just the same option when using clear window as well it just a matter put it together!

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

:rolleyes: Budgie there is a mossi net when you buy the overwrap which over the door flap which is velco fit, it just the same option when using clear window as well it just a matter put it together!

Yes I apreciate that bruv but I would like one to use with just the brolly which covers the whole enterance as shown in the photo.

Andrew, I will bring my mate Sti Brolly and the overwrap down with me in the September SG meeting - you can try it out before buying one.

Anyway just cause your best friend is a brolly doesnt mean you know anything about them....... ;) You need to get out more and stop forming relationships with items of your tackle! Jeeze you will be dating your Baitrunners next! :rolleyes:

Anyway just cause your best friend is a brolly doesnt mean you know anything about them....... ;) You need to get out more and stop forming relationships with items of your tackle! Jeeze you will be dating your Baitrunners next! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Thanks for that remark bruv but what do you know about the overwrap? As you don't own one! Let me remind everyone who was it when you moan at me early June when we fished in that double peg when you complain you were very cold because it was cold? and I let you have my gloves, my sleeping bag to keep you warm where I had my overwrap to me warm!

Huh? There a thought! Thanks for reminding me on updating the baitrunners. Now where did I put those Long cast baitrunner reels? ;)

Edited by Andrew Burgess

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Just bought am A lite at £65 in a closing down sale.

Slightly shop soiled but otherwise as new.

Could not make my mind up between that and a maver 1 man bivvy new model so bought both.

My serious bream fishing is going up one stop next year.

Erected the A lite and its so easy and stable.

regards

john

No its "one man" I asked as the twoman Cypry Dome (we had several for guests in the early pre caravan days of European Cat Fish Trips) certainly has more room than the STi but Im not sure about the one man.I was just looking for a comparisson to describe the room avaiable.

Its certainly got more room than my Nash Oval bivvy and more than any other standard brolly/overwrap bivvy Ive used/seen.

Its things like this that I really miss the closed season for! In its day we could have had a day where we all got together and played with each others bivvies but no closed season and we are all to busy fishing! Try before you buy is the best for anything.

For the last 4 years I've had a 2-man camou Cypry Dome. I can put it up single handed in less than 10 mins pegged out, it's not exactly lightweight, but manageable and with decent treatment is waterproof as well as most other bivvies. With the benefit of being unfashionable and, therefore, CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Rob Ward loves his Trakker A-Lite.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine