Self catering UK country holidays

rarepleasures

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi,

We have a number of properties within walking distance of good fishing.

Example = www.norfolkcottages.co.uk/cottages/1060

Lots for familys to do in norfolk especially if you have a car available. Hopefully you will find something!

as I said neither of us can drive. Also the site doesn't show pictures of what the area surrounding the cottages is like. Finally you can't search for those that include onsite fishing.

Tony

I'm after some recommendations for self-catering holidays (lodges or cottages preferred) in the UK with fishing attached.

The other half does not fish and neither of us can drive so once on site there should be plenty to keep her busy, as she's an amateur photographer she likes lots of wildlife.

We've been to Woodlakes in Norfolk and the Old Gravels Pits near Allerthorpe both of which have large grounds for her to wander round happily snapping.

Ideas please. Thanks.

I'm after some recommendations for self-catering holidays (lodges or cottages preferred) in the UK with fishing attached.

The other half does not fish and neither of us can drive so once on site there should be plenty to keep her busy, as she's an amateur photographer she likes lots of wildlife.

We've been to Woodlakes in Norfolk and the Old Gravels Pits near Allerthorpe both of which have large grounds for her to wander round happily snapping.

Ideas please. Thanks.

Hi rarepleasures

Have a look at www.newbarnfarm.com

might be what your looking for

Great time Devon Fishing

Might or might not be suitable, wife and myself are off to the Isle of Wight in a couple of weeks time, no fising attached but the rather nice caravan park is 10 minutes walk from the sea. IoW also has a good bus service so you can get around. The deal we got is £265 including the ferry crossing (car), deal runs until mid July.

http://www.hillgroveandfieldlane.co.uk/

Maybe they could do a deal as you are on foot, sight is at St Helens, near Bembridge.

Anglers Paradise!
Whats always put me off about Anglers Paradise is the on site swimming pool, gym etc doesn't seem right to have those things included as part of a fishing holiday :-)
no fishing attached
No fishing ?!. Arghhhh !!!Fishing is the only thing keeping me sane on holiday:-P

Tony

:-)No fishing ?!. Arghhhh !!!Fishing is the only thing keeping me sane on holiday:-P

10 minutes walk down the road is the sea, has been known to contain the odd fish or 2.