joke (adults only)

dillydangler

Guy goes in to the doctors and says doctor doctor ah think am a moth,doctor says you think youre a what,guy goes ah think am a moth,doctor says its no a doctor you need its a psyciatrist the guy says ah ken but i was just passing your windae and noticed your lights were on.

------------------------

did you know that fish did not smell till women started swimming in the sea.

A man is climbing down a ladder with a chimney stack under one arm.

A doctor see this and tells his colleage "That man's comming down with the flu"

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

A man waks into his doctor with a dead fish and say's "Doctor, I've got a migraine"

The doctor replied "No, that's just a bad haddock".

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Guy standing in queue in butchers theres a dug at the front.Woof,woof,woof goes the dug,three pound o sausages replies the butcher woof goes the dug.Anything else says the butcher woof,woof,woof,woof,woof goes the dug,bacon replies the butcher,woof goes the dug how much says the butcher woof,woof goes the dug,two pound says the butcher woof goes the dug,boy standing at back says i canny f*****g believe that im gonna follow the dug and find oot where it lives,the boy follows the dug till it turns up a path the boy watches woof goes the dug nothing woof again goes the dug a man opens the door and kicks the dug inside the boy says to the man thats the cleverest dug that i have ever seen in my life f*****g clever says the man thats the second time this week hes forgot his f*****g keys.

Woman goes in to doctors. Doctor doctor my tits feel like coconuts,aye they're bounty says the doctor.

--------------

Man goes in to chemist,whats that white powder on the shelf he says,askit says the chemist?what kind of powder are you asks the man!!!!!

---------------

Did you know that fish did not smell till women started swimming in the sea.