buisness cards

me

I second that. I use Vistaprint all the time, and usually only pay postage.

I've had two lots of premium business cards in the past and also the return labels.

Have never had any problems and the quality is great.

-Julia-

Finepix:

I second that.  I use Vistaprint all the time, and usually only pay postage.

Just to clarify the above, once you've placed an order with them you tend to receive lots of emails regarding 'special offers' (I've had two this week alone). Most of them are free products, or deals where the products are only a £1.

If you wait for the best deal you end up paying for postage only.

But they do have a free business card option (as EMZ has already pointed out). The only problem with this is the vistaprint ad on the back, but it's quite subtle.

-J

If you want to make your own business cards you can buy ready made blank cards on sheets of 10 from Decadry. You can then download programs from their site to design your card in Word. If you go to their site www.decadry.com

Obviously it costs more than free cards but on the other hand you don't have any ads however subtle, and you can make them as soon as you need them.

Peggy

Classic Fishing Books www.classicfishingbooks.co.uk 100s of fishing books for sale/wanted + reviews

Wingham Fisheries www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm Gravel pit syndicates in Kent. 2008 Forum Fish-In Sat May 17 to Mon May 19. For what happened in 2007 see http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=75031

Paperweights Plus www.paperweightsplus.com Off the shelf and customised paperweights