August in Panama!

Bret Baker

August in Panama !

Starting out well this month with a bang! We have Juan Manuel , that flew all the way from Madrid , Spain to fish at PSFL with Macho and Sergio for 9 days!!!!

I guess you can call him a die hard fisherman , his first 2 days was late action in Hannibal Banks and Isla Montuosa , on Jigging , Popping and Live bait.

He got some nice YFTs between 70# to 130#, a few Snappers and all the pesky Jacks that was tearing up the jigs. Even Capt. Macho could not resist dropping an OTI jig , here are a few pics for the first 2 days of fishing , enjoy !

P8030766.jpg

P8030769.jpg

P8030770.jpg

P8030782.jpg

P8030786.jpg

P8030789.jpg

P8030792.jpg

P8030796.jpg

P8030802.jpg

P8030803.jpg

DSC_7556.jpg

DSC_7582.jpg

DSC_7583.jpg

DSC_7607.jpg

DSC_7633.jpg

DSC_7656.jpg

DSC_7674.jpg

DSC_7690.jpg

DSC_7695.jpg

That's an a lot of steaks and Tuna sandwiches Bret. Well done to you all on what looks like a cracking trip.

tight lines

squibs

Take for need not for greed. A wise old fisherman told me and why should I argue with him?

August in Panama !

Starting out well this month with a bang! We have Juan Manuel , that flew all the way from Madrid , Spain to fish at PSFL with Macho and Sergio for 9 days!!!!

I guess you can call him a die hard fisherman , his first 2 days was late action in Hannibal Banks and Isla Montuosa , on Jigging , Popping and Live bait.

He got some nice YFTs between 70# to 130#, a few Snappers and all the pesky Jacks that was tearing up the jigs. Even Capt. Macho could not resist dropping an OTI jig , here are a few pics for the first 2 days of fishing , enjoy !

:lol: What reels are you using, is one a Saltiga? :lol: