Pike teach/fish-in Angling Projects or pole!

lyn

Im tempted to make a weekend of it save the travelling.Still waiting on confirmation of this from work.As you know despite being lucky enough to be able to fish/work as I want in the week weekends are always difficult.I fancy a bit of pole fishing on the Saturday and the resulting roach been taught advanced swimming techniques via a sunken pat rig on the Sunday!As long as Les is ok with this.Will let you know for def ref overnight stay next week.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there for both days but cannot stay overnight, I only live a shortish drive away (depending on traffic) so it isn't an issue for me.

Budgie, careful you don't catch a pike on the pole whilst fishing for the roach :P

James

Just bringing this back to the top as there is only 1 week to go :) Anyone else coming along??

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

lyn:

Anyone else coming along and does anyone want to make a weekend of it??

lyn

I am thinking of comming down! Is there any chance of a overnight fishing or a accommodation near by?

[ 30. October 2004, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: Andrew Burgess ]

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

You can either bivvy up or sleep in the clubhouse. It has campbeds and central heating :cool:

will be nice to meet you, the more the merrier.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

I finish work early on the Friday afternoon is it possible for me to sleep at the clubhouse on that Friday night? Do I need to become a member in order to fish in? as I never been to a teach in before! :)

BUDGIE:

Not going to be able to stay overnight as work wants me available Saturday night.Will still attend both days though.

Ah,erm cancel that! As I have just resigned and thrown my evil phone in the bin I will be attending both days and would also like to stay over night.

I dont know the things I have to do for you guys :rolleyes:

Great news Budgie, little bruv have decided to make a executive decision that I will be comming down as well. Just need to know the directions to get there!

Dont worry about your membership Andrew. Lynn and I will take you through the initiation ceremony at mid night on Friday Lynn you bring the all in one neoprene cat suits and line grease I will bring the frozen eel sections and restricted breathing mask

Be prepared to come over to the dark side young Andrew demon

[ 30. October 2004, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: BUDGIE ]