Really nasty,sexist,racist and pure slanderous thread.

Guest Ferret1959

Mister Toad:

Where's that useless, good for nothing Bluezulu today?  Sleeping off all that ginger beer I suppose    :D      :D      :D  

your not wrong frog face!! :D no more ginger beer for a while (well at least not for a couple 0f hours)it`s hard work this bloody fishing my body can`t take much more! :D

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You folks need more insults to hurl around. Try these:

• I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
  • You sound reasonable. Time to up your medication.
  • I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself.
  • I can see your point, but I still think you're full of s--t.
  • I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

Ah! Bluezulu! so you've surfaced at last. I don't know why you felt you had just cause to consume lashings of ginger beer - you know you can't handle it . Perhaps catching a few stickle backs gave you an over-inflated sense of your angling prowess :):D:D

Or maybe you were drowning your sorrows at blanking again :D:D

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.

well frog face i won the contest so stick that in your pipe & smoke it!!!!!!!!!! and i see those bloody yanks are trying to give us brits advice on how to have a good slanging match. well severus my dear boy you can `shuv ya bloody advice` me mr frog and the rest of the gang don`t need it so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D (only jesting my good american freind) :D

Oh, so no-one else turned up then :P Was it lonely all by yourself on that big coach? Still at least you got to choose the prime stickle back swim :):D:D

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.

Mister Toad:

I have a pass to go fluff flinging tomorrow evening, so there. Ner, ner, ner, ner    :P      :D      :D  

:confused: :confused: :confused: ah! you don`t mean darts do you? you must be one of those 30 stone bloated porkers who throw arrows on tv. thats why you can`t go fishing the landing stages at your local water can`t take the strain of you sitting on them :D

Oy you orrible toosome,don't mess with me,I 've been up 24hrs ,spent the night with the vicar :D (suppose there is a joke there somewhere) watching over dying mum in law,got to bed at 10.30 some idiot rang at 12md selling phones,so boys get ready.

Mr Zulu

What are you going to do for a face when the babboon wants his a*s back?

Mr Toed

I have heard about you and your dog,

boy if my dog were that ugly I would shave his ass and make him walk backwards

Take that :D

Judiht

[ 07. June 2004, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)