My fish are getting bigger...! My pb bream!

craynerd

As most of you have noticed after only starting fishing full stop and asking many quesions on here a few months ago, i`ve moved over and starting carping. But it wasnt so long since i was talking about catching bigger coarse fish ect. Well here is my first fish i`m fairly proud of. Not massive i know by anyones standards but at 3 1/2 lb its definately my biggest bream so far.

Caught on my first all nighter on my own at tottingtons Carcus lodge, Bury Angling Society water.

Posted Image

[ 05. April 2005, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: craynerd ]

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

Nice one Chris, mind you I am not a fan of Bream, though they always find me (in the UK at least) wherever I fish and whatever I fish for.

Look at one of my earlier posts and I caught one on a jerk bait for pity's sake.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

lol, well i`ve had a few on maggot but they were small, skimmers really. This is my first true bream. May be easy to catch but happy i caught, especially with it being my first ever night session.

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com