shimano hyperloop

billydutfish

have just seen a great deal for a shimano hyperloop match rod and reel. and i am thinking very strongly on going for it.as i have just started in coarse fishing and am on a bit of a budget and seems to be a good rod. but would just like to ask if any one on here has every used one or have one themself and if so what are they like ? or would i just be wasting my money and i would proably be better going for something else.

not familiar with that particular set up, but shimano reels are among the best around, and the hyperloop rods i've used (i own two) are pretty good too, so if you think the price looks right go for it!

All my reels are Shimano and I own a twin power match rod and a powerloop medium feeder rod.

They are all very good.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

hi i recently bought a shimano hyperloop 390Fa match rod 13ft from BOBCOTACKLE.CO.UK for £24.30 I have only been out with it once so far used 4lb line straight through found the weight good in-fact found the rod a joy to use,christened it with around 20 odd roach and a couple of good perch up to 1/1/2 lbs,go for it what price have you seen it for?

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

i have three hyperloops, all carp rods in different test curves, i use them for pike fishing and in my opinion they are very good rods.

Fly like a mouse

Run like a cushion

Be the small bookcase!!

cheers for the feed back guys that has made my mind up i am going to go for it btw the deal i saw was £39.99 for a shimano hyperloop match rod and i cant rember the name of the reel but it aint a shimano reel unfortunately. but have seen it and it looks alright for £14.99.

billy I posted earlier about having bought a hyperloop match 13ft from bobcotackle.co.uk for £24.00/£26.00 so why pay £39.99? it can be bought online and the service I received was fine.

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.