Understandable but totally bizzare!

Emz

I'm not worrying about the flying dave, well not much

I've e-mailed the company that we're flying with and I asked about a few of the dodgy stuff that I think might get confiscated (having my birthday over there aswell see, gotta make sure no ones brought me a knife or a shotgun :D ) and they reckoned it was ok.

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some airlines are funny about you using a CD player. I had an MP3 player that uses 8cm CD's. Whilst using it a stewardess asked if it was an MP3 player & whether it used a hard drive or CD, so I told her hard drive.

I asked why it mattered & she told me you are now not permitted to use anything during the flight that uses a laser!!

I've been using portable CD players for years on flights & have never heard of this before.

It seems that some airlines are more anal than others - if in doubt contact them & ask them about their policies.

[ 12. June 2005, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: FearTheHands ]

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

I flew with Easyjet last week, and took my laptop with me onboard, along with mobile,diggy camera....as long as they are switched off until told you can use them, you will be ok.....but...my fishing rigs etc, had to go thorough as outsize hold luggage.... :D

Also flown to the States and never yet had a problem with mobiles etc...and people using laptops all the time on those flights too... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norrie:

I flew with Easyjet last week, and took my laptop with me onboard, along with mobile,diggy camera....as long as they are switched off until told you can use them, you will be ok.....but...my fishing rigs etc, had to go thorough as outsize hold luggage.... :D

Also flown to the States and never yet had a problem with mobiles etc...and people using laptops all the time on those flights too... :D

I think its just a case of, if you get caught, act thick lol.

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D