Attacked In My Bivvy

Elton

We're like sooo off the booze right now, me an' Murph, Two clean living coves with a sparkle in our eye and nothing untoward in our trousers.

A veritable brace of choirboys, that's us. ;)

The Choirboys? A saga of Los Angeles policemen who, in contradiction to your assertions, were anything but abstemious! ;)

Edited by Alan Stubbs

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're like sooo off the booze right now, me an' Murph, Two clean living coves with a sparkle in our eye and nothing untoward in our trousers.

A veritable brace of choirboys, that's us.

The bill for the new keyboard is in the post....!

As I said, priceless....bloody priceless!

Janet

I wouldn't inflict Elton on any sort of innocent rodent, Newt. I'm sure that poor rabbit will shortly need counseling, too, and I'll thank you to keep your frivolous badinage to yourself. I'm trying to have a serious fishing conversation here. Now then.

Sorry Mr Wordbender Sir. I sorta assumed it was a rabid rabbit or something.

As to badinage - are you making light of that touching tale of religious happenings in the video? That squirrel did a passel of good for those poor folk who had strayed from their ways like lost sheep. It did. it really did.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I sorta assumed it was a rabid rabbit or something.

Oh it may well have been a rabid rabbit by the time it left that bivvy, young Newton, but we both know it wasn't when it went in there!

There's a heap of figgerin' left to do, here, Sir, an' a mighty big heap at that!

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Aye - young Murph always did like his snacks and may have bitten the poor thing.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Aye - young Murph always did like his snacks and may have bitten the poor thing.

Having been bivvied-up next to him, Newt, I can testify that, if the sounds he produces are anything to go by, he could infect damn near anything - without actually touching it. :o

Sometimes a body learns things he don't really want to learn. :huh:

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Hmmmmm can Rabbies be passed on through sexual contact?

I don't know that much about the Jewish faith!............personally I wouldn't want to try.:D

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Dunno what happened there............I said that twice, I said that twice!

Edited by Worms

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

I don't know that much about the Jewish faith!............personally I wouldn't want to try.:D

This is no laughing matter Worms! Im very concerned........

When Elton was last down at Wingham I distinctly heard strains of Mick Hucknal and Simply Red hits comming from his bivvy.Im extremely concerned that the subliminal messages hidden in the likes of "Holding back the ears" and "The bunnies to tight to mention" might have had an effect on him.Cant risk any cases of rabbit molesting hitting the weeklies head lines as Wingham is a nature reserve and Im sure the church council would take a very dim view of such going ons.

Shalom.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!