Psychic's Mediums & all that jazz

deanbmw

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leon posted this link and it would appear that some credence is beng awarded to the believers by those who know!! :D

According to some Geological engineers and scientists, the tectonic plate movement may have been artificially created to avoid another mega volcano. It is possible and probable that the extra-terrestrials or some one is trying to save the earth from that same kind volcanoes and reslting calamities.

By manipulating the tectonic plates, it is possible to avoid massive volcanoes. The cuurent technologies in human possession are not advanced yet so that we can really neutralize earthquakes or volcanoes. But according to UFO researchers, the extra-terrestrials do. They probably want our civilization to move forward and not evaporate into dark space.

It is possible for that they have created a series of earthquakes in December and January to save us from a massive volcanoe later on. The analogy is similar to the way the firefighters fight the forest fires. In order to cut off the oxygen source, they select an area encircling the fire and set a protective fire. The same can be done at the tectonic plate level.

Only time will say what we are going to face in 2012. It seems based on what is happening in different parts of the world, some one or some entities are trying to avert some calamity.

Little men, ghost, who knows what really goes on? :rolleyes::D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

quote:

Only time will say what we are going to face in 2012. It seems based on what is happening in different parts of the world, some one or some entities are trying to avert some calamity.

I knew Ken Livingstone was using the Olympics as a cover for his alien buddies to arrive & take over.

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

if you want a definate test punch them in the face then say "you didnt see that coming did you" :confused:

if any were real that one mil dollars that Randi (or whatever his name is)promisses for irrefutable proof would have gone years ago,the church and the other suedo spiritulist lot prey on the weakness of the mind to twist and turn the unreal into a believable reality to any stupid enough to listen,its not a new thing we have a christian mob down the road with some very strange beliefs ,as shown when i posted on here their questionaire :mad: like rock music then your a satanist etc etc etc

if you want proof of it look at the top of the page ,even google seeeeeeees all :D and probably the same way as mediums by seeing clues

[ 16. March 2005, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

hold on a minute we got our own on line psychic on here....SteveH....why should we pay them up the top when steve can give us one for free.

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Maybe because by some of the comments in this thread most people are demonstrating blind prejudice and a complete lack of understanding of how spirit work with us. If you don't understand something 'knock' it, if it has any chance of making people remove their blinkers attack the people that do have their own personal proof without even knowing them????

Randi put up a one million dollar prize for anyone who can prove mediumship works, fine it hasnt been claimed, But can I ask a genuine question......

before the equipment was invented to actually record and measure the activity of neutrons, they were simply a theoretical scientific construct, they only became real and provable when the equipment that was capable of measuring them became available. Where is the equipment to measure spirit energies? When this is invented then maybe proof that even the flat earthers can accept will be given. Till then, as in all walks of life DO NOT lump all people with similar beliefs together, or to put that another way, I once saw an 'angler' kick a pike to death because he was scared of it, so on the same method of reasoning that many here seem to use I must assume you would all do the same? I wouldn't, just as I don't cl;aim to be able to contact specific energies or at will. Then again I am a responsible person, not some ill educated fool that has maybe seen a few spurious tv shows or read a silly book od two. I am not deluded, in fact I am a psychiatric nurse so probably better qualified to know if I was than many here. My final point, I never work with spirit to prove I can or to make myself look good, but to help people realise that life (consciousness) whatever you call it continues after passing, before you knock that and until you see HOW I work don't criticise me, and stop to think, as I don't accept payment my motive is only to bring comfort to those who suffer loss. What do you do to help them?

SteveH

SteveH

I'm an Aquarius, we don't believe in any of that mumbo jumbo!

As for the equipment for measuring spirits, ask Snatcher! :D

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

i didnt criticise you i was reffering to everyone :)

p.s whats the bet you wish you didnt mention

anything of you hobby :D you should have seen it coming

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

SteveH:

demonstrating blind prejudice and a complete lack of understanding of how spirit work with us.

i dont think anyones knocking anyones belives, but i do agree that people dont understand how one can work with spirit.

im what you call and open minded sceptic, and would love to know how its done.

a few years back i went and had a reading by some psychic doing the rounds, the only body language i gave off was walking in the room, in the seat, i sat arms folded and head down.....that woman must have lived in my pocket for 30 years she was bang on about everything....but the things she said that would happen DID..but would they have happend if i didnt know about them....paradox?

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Guest sslatter

deanbmw- remember the "Seance" programme? That girl who swore blind that DB couldn't possibly have known all that precise stuff about her? Remember how he did it? And how she couldn't remember any of it?

SteveH- "..people are demonstrating blind prejudice and a complete lack of understanding.."

Don't assume you know what experience or not people have here..

[ 16. March 2005, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Graham. X ]