Embarrassing mistakes.

Guest Ferret1959

Guest Ferret1959

Ever done anything daft when you have gone out for the night?

I heard a really silly one were somebody went out wearing her trousers inside out, how daft is that??? :D

I once put my coat on backwards at a party, with the zipper in back. But that was a long time ago, and all I got for my drunken blunder was red-faced shame, plus the guffaws from everyone who saw me do it.

That was the last time I engaged in any drinking games.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

where do I start?..

once went to a wedding (not mine), in that much of a rush to get dressed, put on one black boot, and one brown...had the p taken all night!

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

My favourite night out was an office party some years ago, where the office cow, the most hated person in Christendom spent the whole evening showing off an expensive dress and trying to make her colleagues look like poor seconds. Only problem for her was that after a quick visit to the 'powder room' she spent the latter part of the evening walking around with the back of this expensive dress stuck in the top of her knickers ....and nobody told her. People were crying with laughter. I couldnt figure out why she never felt the draft

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Yes signed onto the forum drunk as a skunk and offended half the members (Monday gone). Sorry team!

On a lighter note - where do we start? Once managed to pull a t -shirt up my legs thinking they were pants and toddled of to the bog,not a pretty sight!

Have spent a night sleeping in the bath(empty) cos I fell in and could not get out.

Got loads more but will save them for later xxx

[ 02. June 2004, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Snatcher ]

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

It was me.Trousers not only inside out but back to front as well. :o:o

lesson learnt do not say anything even in jest to Ferrett!!!!!!!!

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

When I was about 14 I went on stage as a quiz contestant. I received a magnificent ovation which pleased me.......until I discovered my flies were undone!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

an-egg.jpg
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Looks a bit like me but too much hair!

Was fishing at Eyemouth once and we had been necking some tinnies when I decided to collect some mussel off the rocks at the waters edge.

Spaalloosshh - not a good idea. But it got a few laughs,till I got back to the caravan "and how am I supposed to dry all that clobber" some people have no sense of fun!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy