Your thoughts please

jimpy0

Thanks for the feedback looks like it a 2 piece then.

Tinca have had a couple of looks at the cheshire fishing one, meethinks a ride out maybe in order. Also watchin a couple on the old e-baggage site

Craig 5'9" and 12 stone tha's only a baby yet :lol:

Again thanks now to part with some folding B)

Jim

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

Thanks for the feedback looks like it a 2 piece then.

Tinca have had a couple of looks at the cheshire fishing one, meethinks a ride out maybe in order. Also watchin a couple on the old e-baggage site

Craig 5'9" and 12 stone tha's only a baby yet :lol:

Again thanks now to part with some folding B)

Jim

i have the same problems also health problems too i prefer an all in one suit it keeps me warm all over good luck pal i know how it feels

never trust a gizzmo----stamp on em

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to resurrect this thread but am now thoroughly disheartened. Dependant on brand i am not XXL but XXXL and more than likely 4XL.

So having had it confirmed on a regular basis by the various establishments i have contacted i am now officially a "lard arse" tho i did have my suspicions. :lol:

46"+ waist and 52"+ chest and a 55"+ belly hanging over said waist, and not wanting to spend hundreds on a suit, due to seeing them advertised at £30-40 but nowhere near in my size i have given up.

Will hit the bright sunny warm days as we are having atmo then retire for the winter :angry:

rant over[ish] :lol:

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

Fired off a couple of mails to some of those tinca

looked at the sites budgie cheers

like the look and price of this ????? http://www.dragoncarpdirect.com/acatalog/clothing.html and available in airship size ROFLMAO inc boots

Edited by jimpy0

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com