Limited text on question and answer?

Sutton Warrior

When I type an answer or question in the box, 'as I am now', it used not to matter how long that text was . . . now, when the box is full it wont scroll down to allow any more text. Some might think thats a good idea . . . :P but it can be very frustrating being limited to XX number of characters sometimes? This happens on all sites I visit. Using Ev.8, I know, its no good? I installed it by mistake, it appears I cant go back? . . . so how do we go forward?

The above is the only problem I have had recently, was a pig first off!!! one assumes there have been fixes?

SW

What happens if you copy & paste a longer block than will fit on a single box?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Use Fire Fox? :-) Sorry NOT a solution, but it does the job??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

What version of IE are you using SW? I assume it is Internet Explorer, but what version?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

What version of IE are you using SW? I assume it is Internet Explorer, but what version?

Installed IE v.8 by mistake :angry: tried to go back to a previous point, did not want to know! It has settled a lot since then, suspect MS have put a couple of fixes in the auto updates? But still left with this anoying limit on a 'full box of text' is all I can upload, unless I do an answer in say word, then copy and past, such a fag :blink:

SW