Alan Taylor's Book of Condolences.

Norrie

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya All....Just a note to let everyone know that as of Sunday evening,the 16th of this month, the donation button on Alans Condolences Book, will be discontinued. You have all been brilliant, and have donated going on for £350 for Macmillan nurses. The money is in my Paypal account, and will be transferred to my bank account, then divided into two cheques and sent to the relevant (UK,and Dutch) branches of the Macmillan Nurses. I'm doing this to save on Paypal charges,as I would like as much as poss to get straight to them.....

I know for a fact, that Alan would be so proud of you all......Well done you lot. :D

All the best.

Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

dave k:

just found this old page on my website with some photos from the yateley-fishin

http://www.homestead.com/cambridgeuniversi...gli/yately.html

Oh wow, I've not seen that :)

A few days ago I was diggin through my e-mail and I strolled across one that Alan sent me a few months ago. I won't ever forget how much help that he had given me with regards to my mother (she has MS).

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

Hello Emma,

I am trying to get in Alan's book but it is not possible after thy have changed every think. I wonted to printed out the hole book (I think it is not eysea for me because there are two diferent parts) do you think it's coming back or can you help me out. :huh:

Love Sonja

Hello Sonja,I am sure Ema will help you on this one. I hope you are coping ok,anything you need or want help with? Just ask or use PM. All of us were Alans friends.

I hope we hear from you again Sonja,look after yourself.

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hello Emma,

I am trying to get in Alan's book but it is not possible after thy have changed every think.

The book is still accessible from here http://www.crystal-online.com/alan-taylor.htm :)

In regards to your other query, I will pm you about that now...

Edited by Emz

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D