Helmsdale

OwdTrout

Having escaped the confines of Manchester I'm off to fish the Helmsdale on Saturday. I'll be fishing the association water. Any advice or hot tips (other than make it rain Friday). I would very much like to connect with a silver tourist.

Cheers,

OT

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious"

Having escaped the confines of Manchester I'm off to fish the Helmsdale on Saturday. I'll be fishing the association water. Any advice or hot tips (other than make it rain Friday). I would very much like to connect with a silver tourist.

Cheers,

OT

You don't want too much rain or they run through down there! Go see Ronnie Sutherland in Helmsdale Tackle shop [very good shop and excellent flies]. Temple Dogs very good right down tiny sizes if low water, The Alistair is the other great fly but Ronnie will help.