The perfect unbiased,non-racil,sexist,or offensive thread.

Guest Ferret1959

Guest Ferret1959

Hey Newt I hope you ain't come on here to cause trouble, this in a nice thread for nice people. :D

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Dave - the rules say I gotta mod em even if I don't fit in so well. :D:D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

good morning everybody alas while most people can relax and enjoy this bank holiday weekend that the gov allows us coz they are so caring for their citizens I myself will be working and can only dream of being by the waterside,perhaps god will grant me another day when you buggers are working. :mad: :D

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

I realised I swore in my last post,ah well do with me as you feel fit,but remember this is a nice thread so select your punishment accordingly

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

Guest Ferret1959

Your punishment should be that you receive double pay for working the Bank holiday. :)

See what a nice lot we are in here.

I should be a moderator with my diplomatic skills. :):)

Well its been a c**p week,got marrooned in surgery on monday with flash floods and water up to the door handles of the cars!!!

Flat tyre on wednesday then on Thursday there was a shooting and the police out in force with roads cordoned off here and there as the gunman escaped and again we were taken off the streets and marooned in surgery,yesterday gunman made a bid for freedom,unfourtunately he had chosen to hide in a house next door to where two of us were doing a visit,marooned again this time in a horrible house,when the police let us out ,they had still not caught him,so we went back to the surgery,unfourtunatley he decided the pub next door would be good with all his mates.yes marooned again in surgery surrounded by the heavy mob with guns etc.

So this delightful thread is a pleasure to see,now just waiting to be invaded by the grandkids...so apologies all round if I have spoiled th eatmosphere of this thread I await my punishment(but I sure do feel better after sharing my week with you,oh yes our new uniforms arrive next week,)

judith

Ps we were warned to avoid certain areas (where we have patients)for a while as there will be reprisals...so who knows what the next week will bring

[ 01. May 2004, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Guest Ferret1959

Tell ya what Judy I might nip up and have a look round your area.

But as I'm chilled out on this really pleasent thread I'll give it a miss.

Any how I'm off to Somerset for the weekend and be back on Tuesday.

If anyone in Somerset wants to take me fishing give me a bell.

07931416107. :):):)

still like the thoughts from this Kingston Trio song from the 60s

ahhhemmm! 50s. (my dad told me)

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'